Available in a No.3 and 4 style, these non-sterile nickel alloy handles possess a textured body and are suited for use with an accompanying blade (purchased separately) for versatile cutting. Suited primarily for precision use in modelling and craft work, the product can be used by both left and right-handed users.
Features and Benefits
• Textured body bolsters grip when using to allow for precise and intricate use
• Nickel alloy construction is durable and robust even with extensive use
• Available in two styles to suit your desired blade
• Ambidextrous design makes the product suited for both left and right handed users for versatility
• Graphic Design
• Small or Minor Surgery
• Product is supplied in a non-sterile state. In order to complete small, minor surgeries, the product will need to be sanitised first
• Blade not included, handle only
MFR Part No.