In areas where clearance may be a problem, the 'wobble' square drive can be used at an angle of up to 15°. Manufactured from high quality chrome vanadium with a fully polished finish and a knurled finger grip, these 1/2" square drive extension bars are ideal for reaching fasteners in confined spaces. Available in three different sizes.
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel for maximum durability
• Fully polished finish repels dirt and makes for easy cleaning
• Knurled finger grip improves user handling and reduces the risk of slippage when using the tool
• Available in a range of sizes to suit your specific needs
• Can be used up to a 15° angle making it ideal for use in awkward or restricted areas
Number of Pieces