These imperial sized screwdriver socket bits with a 1/2in. square drive are designed for simple insertion and removal of fasteners and fixings using 1/2in. square drive tooling. Made from chrome vanadium steel, each component is fully chrome plated with a mirror finish and are aluminium-free. All components have a ball retaining groove on each face of the square drive and the product can be purchased in a range of imperial sizes.
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel for overall durability
• Fully chrome plated to further protect the component from corrosion as well as more general wear and tear
• All have a ball retaining groove on each face of the square drive for positive lock
• Aluminium free construction ensures non-sparking
• Available in a variety of imperial sizes to suit your requirements
Hexagon Bit Socket