A heavy duty range of 3/4in. square drive, metric bi-hexagonal sockets designed to cope with the demands of industrial agricultural machinery and heavy plant, static or mobile. All Kennedy® Professional sockets have a unique double knurl to give a high grip essential for a quick tool change when hands are greasy. All components are manufactured from chrome vanadium and fully chrome-plated with a mirror finish and aluminium-free. The chamfered leading edge ensures easy fastener location.
Features and Benefits
• Double knurl design allows you to grip the socket even when hands are greasy or oily, providing a quick tool change
• Available in a variety of metric sizes to suit your requirements
• Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel for maximum durability
• Chamfered leading edge ensures easy fastener location to speed up work time
• Chrome plated with a mirror finish for an easy tool clean