These Standard Type Quick-Set Torque Drivers are designed for use when setting the desired torque of a tool. The tool can be used with 1/4in. hexagon drive and comes supplied with a sliding 'T' bar. With a micrometer style adjustment, slipping action at pre-set torque and an adjustment ring that automatically disengages when the tool is in use to prevent accidental adjustment. Comprised of a stainless steel shaft and an anodised aluminium handle, the products are suitable for electrical, electronics and instrument assembly works and possess an accuracy ± 6% of reading.
Features and Benefits
• Micrometer style adjustment allows easy accurate setting
• Slipping action at pre-set torque eliminates over-tightening
• The adjustment ring automatically disengages when the tool is in use to prevent accidental adjustment
• Stainless steel shafts with1/4in. hexagon drive and supplied with sliding 'T' bar
• Anodised aluminium handles are comfortable and durable
• Manufactured to ISO 6789-2:2017
MFR Part No.
5 to 50 lbf.in