Made from polypropylene that has been woven in two directions to form a breathable, lightweight fabric sack, these products are an economical way of storing a host of materials such as grains, seeds, vegetables, logs and dry store products. High in strength and tear resistant, these products are an economical way to effectively store and transport bulky and heavy objects. Supplied in a neutral white colour and available in a variety of sizes and are fully recyclable.
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured from a durable polypropylene, woven to bolster strength and resistance to wear and tear without compromising on the lightweight and breathable properties of the material
• Supplied in a neutral white colour making them suitable for a host of applications
• Each product is recyclable making them environmentally friendly and easy to dispose of when having been fully utilised
• Available in a range of sizes to suit individual needs and purposes
• Come as a pack of 100 making them economical
• Ideal for use when storing and transporting lino, wooden logs and kindling, bulky vegetables such as potatoes, onions and carrots, fruit, household renovation waste, grains, seeds, minerals, sand and other dry products such as coffee and rice